Business Development Associate
Are you an enthusiastic, outgoing person looking for an outside sales career with a fast-paced growing company that provides leading-edge technology?
UTEC Business Development Associates are responsible for finding and securing new business opportunities and selling our product and services to new clients. UTEC offers a competitive compensation plan including base salary, uncapped commissions, a car allowance and the opportunity to achieve performance based bonuses and incentives. UTEC helps you thrive as in our fast paced environment by providing training and incredible support.
As a Business Development Associate, your primary responsibility will be to identify, qualify and develop new accounts in your assigned territory. Sell our hardware and software solutions to the accounts you have identified. Your job duties will include:
- Daily prospecting for new business
- Achieve your quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build your pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Responsible for completing customer needs analysis, identifying pain points for all accounts as well as doing proposals, product demonstrations and presentations.
- Negotiating and closing business deals.
- The ideal candidate will have a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Some business-to- business outside sales experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Basic fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Communication, relationship building, customer service, account forecasting / planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform without direct supervision
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Outlook, etc.) a must
For immediate consideration regarding our sales careers contact Dan Heimler at
248-880- 7341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.